- Board of Commissioners
- November 14, 2022 Board of Commissioners Meeting
November 14, 2022 Board of Commissioners Meeting
NOTICE is hereby given that on Monday, November 14, 2022, at 6:00 o’clock p.m., the Kill Devil Hills Board of Commissioners will hold a regular meeting in the Town Hall Meeting Room at 102 Town Hall Drive.
This agenda and meeting materials are available at https://www.kdhnc.com/1089/November-14-2022-Board-of-Commissioners- and a printed packet is available for public inspection in the Office of the Town Clerk, Kill Devil Hills Town Hall, 102 Town Hall Drive. Live-streaming will be on the KDH YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/killdevilhillsnc Written comments for Public Comment can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments must include your name and address and are limited to three minutes for individuals, and five minutes when speaking for a group.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance and Moment of Silence
Response to public comment
Introductions & Presentations
Town Manager’s Agenda
Town Attorney’s Agenda
2. Monthly Report
- Budget Amendment #1C – to record encumbrances outstanding at 6/30/2022.
This updates the beach nourishment encumbrance amount caused by entries made after initial budget amendment request.
- Budget Amendment #3 – to appropriate funds for the canal debris removal project
in First Flight Village and to record the STRaP grant awarded by the NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services for the purpose of canal debris removal.
- Budget Amendment #4 – to appropriate funds for the purpose of meters and
supplies for installing and repairing meters.
- Budget Transfer #3 – transfer funds to cover training for Animal Control Officers
to handle increase in severely injured feral animals.
- Proposed Zoning Amendment—§153.076(A)(9)(h) & §153.076(D) Off-Street
Parking and Loading—Create Parking and Driveway Requirements for
Emergency Services Facilities
Response to Public Comment
Posted this 9th day of November 2022.
James Michael O’Dell