ABC Permit

Blurred image of wine bottles laying on a shelf

As part of the application materials needed to obtain a NC ABC retail permit, the applicant must fill out the appropriate forms and contact the Town to request a Local Government Opinion. 

View NC ABC's information on the Local Government Opinion Process

Any forms you may need for your application, including those for the Local Government Opinion, can be found under the Retail Permit and Application Forms section of NC ABC's Permit Forms site.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Administration Department of Kill Devil Hills Town Hall at (252) 449 - 5300 .